If you've found the scooter or powered wheelchair of your dreams, but aren't in a position to make the outright payment to buy it now, we offer the opportunity to spread the cost over a number of years. Wheelfreedom have partnered with highly-rated finance provider Divido so that we can offer a range of finance options, to help you get the product you want.
Why Use Finance?
- Spread the cost of a new scooter or powered wheelchair over a period of 2 - 4 years.
- Affordable monthly payments with a representative APR of 17.9%.
- Get the product you want, when you want it, rather than having to wait while saving up for it.
- Yours to keep - unlike hiring, where the scooter or wheelchair has to be returned at the end of the hire.
- Quick application process. The efficient paper-free application process gets you a quick decision, usually within seconds.
- High acceptance rates. By connecting to several lenders, Divido offer a much higher chance of approving your application compared to other finance providers.
How Does It Work?
- Choose a product - we can either discuss your needs over the phone, or arrange a consultation at your address to help with this.
- We'll give you a quote - one of our finance specialists will discuss the range of finance options and repayment amounts.
- Make a decision - once you have done this, we will email you a link to the simple application form.
- Complete the easy online application form - with the details listed below in the next section.
- Sit back and wait for a decision - usually provided within 30 seconds.
- We deliver your scooter or wheelchair - once your finance application is approved, we will contact you to arrange handover.
What Information Will I Need?
You will need to submit the following to process your application for finance:
- Personal details, including name, date of birth, email address and phone number.
- Address details for the previous three years within the UK.
- Employment details (if applicable), including income, number of years employed, employer's name and title.
- Bank details.
Can You Give Me An Example?
The first example below is for someone purchasing a medium 4 mph mobility scooter which costs £1,200, for which they have paid a 10% (£120) deposit. They have chosen to pay this back over a two year period:
Our second example is for a person buying a custom-built powerchair which costs £7,000, with a 20% (£1,400) deposit paid. They are financing this over a three year period.
Obviously, each person's requirements will be different, depending on the product you choose, the deposit you wish to pay, and the time period you want to finance it over. We can go over all the options with you when you apply.
About Divido and Wheelfreedom
Wheelfreedom are a credit broker and not a lender. Financing options are offered through Divido Financial Services Limited in association with Shawbrook Bank Limited.
Divido Financial Services Limited (‘Divido’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 628253. For more information, please visit: www.divido.com
Wheel Freedom Ltd is registered in England and Wales 6227753. Registered office: Unit 5, 271 Merton Road, London, SW18 5JS. Wheelfreedom acts as a credit intermediary and only offers credit products from Divido. Wheelfreedom is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 620772. Credit provided subject to age and status.