Powered Mobility Delivery
We deliver all our powered wheelchairs, mobility scooters and Tilt in Space wheelchairs in a Wheelfreedom van to your address. A product specialist will then set up your equipment, making any adjustments necessary to ensure that your mobility scooter or powerchair is configured for your comfort. They will then demonstrate the scooter or wheelchair, so that the user is confident with the controls and how to use it.
We understand that every person is an individual, and that some people may require longer to get used to their new wheelchair or scooter - particularly if they are new to them, or they have advanced needs. Our product specialists are experienced with handovers, and will spend as long as necessary to ensure you are comfortable with the equipment. As part of the handover process, we will carry out a full assessment to ensure that the equipment is suitable for the user - we therefore require that the person using the equipment is present on delivery.
We can deliver all our products within five working days. However, we will usually deliver them much quicker than this, either on the next day, or even the day of order. You can book in a convenient delivery time when you place your order.
If you are hiring on a long-term basis or purchasing a piece of equipment, delivery is free.
For those hiring on a short-term basis, delivery and collection within the M25 costs £40 (excl VAT) each way. We do also deliver outside the M25; however, we will need to give you a bespoke quote for this - please call us on 0800 0258 005. Local deliveries to SW6, SW11, SW12, SW15, SW17, SW18 and SW19 postcodes cost £20 (excl VAT) each way.
We can deliver all our products across London and the South East. The following towns and cities fall within our catchment area:
- Berkshire - Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, Windsor, Wokingham, Abingdon
- Buckinghamshire - Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Slough, Buckingham, High Wycombe
- Essex - Basildon, Romford, Harlow, Brentwood, West Ham
- Greater London - City of London, City of Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Hammersmith and Fulham, Wandsworth, Lambeth, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Islington, Camden, Brent, Ealing, Hounslow, Richmond upon Thames, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Sutton
- Hampshire - Winchester, Portsmouth, Basingstoke
- Hertfordshire - Hertford, Watford, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Hatfield
- Kent - Maidstone, Canterbury, Bromley, Rochester, Margate, Folkestone, Dover, Greenwich
- Oxfordshire - Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Bicester, Henley-on-Thames, Carterton, Thame
- Surrey - Guildford, Croydon, Woking, Sutton, Kingston-on-Thames
- Sussex - Chichester, Brighton, Worthing, Crawley, Hastings, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis, Horsham
We are able to deliver long term-hire products and purchased products to all the locations above for free. For short-term hire we can deliver to all the locations above; however there is a surcharge for those outside the M25 – please call us for a quote.
The following postcodes fall within our local deliveries area, so have a reduced delivery cost of £20 (excl VAT) each way:
SW6 – Fulham
SW11 – Battersea, Clapham Junction
SW12 – Balham, Clapham South, Hyde Farm
SW15 – Putney, Roehampton, Kingston Vale
SW17 – Tooting, Mitcham
SW18 – Wandsworth, Southfields, Earlsfield
SW19 – Wimbledon, Colliers Wood, Merton Park, Merton Abbey, Southfields, Morden
Please note that we define the local area by the postcode; the place names above are advisory.
When you have finished with your powerchair hire or mobility scooter hire, please contact us to arrange collection. We will collect the equipment from your address in a Wheelfreedom van, and our technician will perform any disassembly of the equipment that is necessary.
We are able to collect the equipment from a different location to the one it was delivered to, providing this is within our catchment area. However, if this is further away, there may be a surcharge for the collection.