Wheelfreedom provide a complete equipment solution for the provision of powered and manual wheelchairs and mobility scooters, for both purchase and hire. This includes assessment through to supply, and then service and repair, and can be tailored to your organisation’s and client’s needs.
With over a decade’s experience, we are the preferred supplier for many NHS trusts, and work closely with case management companies and charities. As well as long-term partnerships covering multiple clients, we can also provide a one-off solution when required.
Powered Mobility and Tilt in Space Wheelchairs – London and South East
Within London and the South East of England, we can provide a complete solution for the provision of powered wheelchairs, mobility scooters and tilt in space manual wheelchairs. This includes:
- Assessing clients at their home address or workplace, and written reports can be provided.
- Provision of a range of equipment from leading manufacturers such as Sunrise and Invacare, including specialist seating solutions including the JAY and Matrx range, plus custom-built ones for those with complex clinical and postural needs.
- Handover by our experienced product specialists, including adjustments and training.
- Follow-up service throughout the lifespan of the product including further adjustments to take into account changing conditions, and service and repairs too. We are unique in providing a loan product should a client’s equipment need to be brought back to our workshop for repairs.
- Our wheelchair seating specialist Occupational Therapist can also be involved in assessments and handovers should it be required.
We provide equipment for both purchase and short and long-term hire, ideal for a range of situations. We keep a large range of equipment in stock to allow us to provide a mobility solution on an express basis should the need be urgent.
National Manual Wheelchair Hire
When we were first established, we found that many healthcare professionals found it hard to recommend a cost-effective hirer or retailer of quality mobility equipment who could meet their customers’ needs immediately. Wheelfreedom therefore pioneered national manual wheelchair and knee scooter hire with next-morning delivery, and our service is now recommended by hospitals and other healthcare professionals across the country.
We offer a hospital delivery service allowing patients a seamless and speedy discharge from hospital. Our equipment includes lightweight foldable manual wheelchairs with options for elevating leg rests, knee scooters, and both paediatric and bariatric solutions in a range of sizes.
If you would like a supply of patient information leaflets or an information poster please contact us with your details and we can send these out to you. Alternatively, they can be downloaded using the buttons below.
We provide an end to end solution dealing with all deliveries, collections and maintenance of patients' equipment whilst always being on hand to answer their questions. While providing an efficient and first-class service to the patient, this also removes nearly all of the administrative burden from our account holders. Accounts can be structured in a way to suit your organisation - please speak to one of the accounts team on 0845 258 1461 to discuss your needs further.