The Royal is one of the best-selling chairs on the market, featuring a comfortable waterfall back, scrolled arms and supportive wings. Practical and versatile, each bolster cushion can be removed and repositioned to provide personalised comfort.
Rise & Recline
Rise & Recline are a Nottinghamshire based company specialising in made to measure furniture. All their chairs, sofas, beds and mattresses are hand-made in their British factory, and come fully guaranteed. They offer a wide choice of cushioning, including pressure relieving options, as well as a selection of motor mechanisms to ensure your chair suits you.
Made to Measure
Each Royal is made to fit, to ensure it best supports your body, maximising your comfort. Our 7 point seating consultation covers the following:
1. Seat Depth - ensuring your thighs are well-supported.
2. Seat Height - so your feet are firmly on the ground for the best posture.
3. Back Height - particularly important for those with back or neck issues.
4. Back Support - assisting with your posture and comfort.
5. Seat Width - so your hips and arms are properly supported.
6. Seating Support - so the appropriate cushion is selected for your comfort, pressure requirements and weight.
7. Elbow Height - so your arms can rest comfortably on the armrests.
The Royal can be fitted with the following motor mechanisms:
Single Motor Tilt in Space
Dual Motor Tilt in Space
Single Motor Wall Hugger
Standard Dual Motor
This ensures that your chair can provide the seating functions you require, whether that be lying back with your legs raised or assistance with standing. The wallhugger option allows those with limited space to benefit from a rise and recliner chair.
Rise & Recline can build their chairs with a huge range of the finest upholstery fabrics for your handmade furniture, ensuring it complements your decor. Fabrics range from standard domestic through to leathers and specialist homecare fabrics. We hold full colour and fabric swatches to help you choose.
The range of options ensures that your chair meets your exact needs. These include:
Replacing castor wheels with glides or feet.
Removable head covers and arm caps.
Swing-away armrests for side transfers.
Arm knuckles in a range of colours.
Integrated heat and massage systems.
USB charging port.
Matching sofas are available so you can have a complete matching suite in your living room. Designed and handmade to match your rise and recliner chair these are available with or without a movement mechanism.